Minimum size for maximum performance
HAMILTON-C1 – All in one
Requiring only a minimum of space, the HAMILTON-C1 mechanical ventilator combines invasive and noninvasive modes as well as high flow oxygen therapy with maximum mobility. The integrated high-performance turbine enables the HAMILTON-C1 to be completely independent from compressed air. This makes it an ideal companion for all patient groups in the intensive care unit, emergency ward, recovery room or intermediate care, long-term acute care facilities, and during intrahospital transport.
- Adult, pediatric, and neonatal ventilation
- More than 4 hours of battery operating time
- Independence from gas cylinders or compressors
- Noninvasive ventilation and integrated high flow oxygen therapy*
- Advanced ventilation modes, including ASV® – Adaptive Support Ventilation